Puppy Love




Im smiling. Ive had my Pazzles machine for a year now (i got it at last years stitches and craft).. and Ive not used it to any great extent. Well guess what, someone suggested i get a brayer to help me with the paper lifting off the cutting mat issue.. and WALLAH every single cut has been perfect. I cleaned the machine today, it was all gunked up with adhesive.

This layout is of my puppy, Izzy Beautiful. I think the layout could do with one more photo but i havnet got any more to put on it. I was going to put the wording Izzy down the inner side of the right page but i changed my mind. I will leave it as it is for now. I have 400 photos to scrap .. this basic layout will do!

Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.