Dual challenge


I just bought this fairy image from The Greeting Farm, Digi Images. I wasnt sure if i loved it but I coloured her up and wow.. she is a cool image! Uncoloured I felt she looked a bit sinister!

I even am impressed with my colours. I used vellum on the wording thinking it met the criteria for a different challenge but that challenge also had a sketch with it. The vellum is underneath the bling!. I have had that bling since joining Kaszazz, i put it away and didnt want to waste it. Well a year on I figure time to use it. The bling circle fits the 1 3/4 circle punch that kaszazz sells too.. Im very impressed with that. I knew it worked that way but wasnt really aware of how nice it looks!

The first challenge my card fits into is from Inky Impressions, challenge was Add Embossing (Dry or Heat) and Glitter or Flocking.


The Second challenge this card fits into is from Splendid Stamping (the greeting farm)
Splendid Stamping Sketch Day 2 (12 days of xmas), I followed the sketch for that day and used the beautiful Autumn Fairy on the card..

4 comments:

  1. Love it Penny and your colouring is brilliant!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful, wow your coloring is gorgeous!!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful and the glittered veining on the fairy's wings is stupendous! Beth from Inky Impressions Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Penny. this is fabulous.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.