Multi Challenge Project

CreataliciousNo stamped images, you can stamp sentiments 
and use punches, diecuts and stickers(anything as long as it is not
 a stamped image or a digi image)


3d Challenge group 3d45 - Journal for Many.
I used my Bind it all to make this journal, normal a4 typing paper
some chipboard, kaszazz DP and some remnant ribbons.
Oh and Rub on's... if you want to know a secret I have NEVER used
a rub on a project! Never ever ever!

I was going to try for Ai Factory challenge to, which was lace 
but also Valentines card!
And another challenge that I found was to use 3 ribbons! do you think
what challenge it was! AHHHH... I found it! Pile it on..
I was sitting here searching for the ribbons challenge and wallah...



Now this brings me to the point of this book. I often sit here and
look at sites and challenges and think thats a good one.. i then
promptly forget what challenge site it was.. and what the challenge
is!

There is also the fact that so many sites run similar challenges..
so this little simple journal is to help me.

Be it, to draw a sketch up, use a sketch, remember a link, right
a wish list from a web site, shopping list.. etc!

I have also managed to use some more of my stash on this
project, I wanted to use up some Kaszazz DP.







4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful notebook! I love the colors and the bows. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Penny! I may have to try the idea too...your journal is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Abby.. Great idea Penny... bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful notebook,love the rub ons and fabulous design!!! Hmmmm sounds like me with the challenges....lol....Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.