Charizma Challenge Card

I just made this card up following a sketch we are going to use for I did it Creations... I then realised that I didnt follow the sketch properly.. but I really want to share this card!  This image is from Robyns Fetish.. I love it
I now have three images from this set, one in a nest, one on a branch and now this little one. I used the pen tool in the Gazelle for the text and the frame for the text/mount.

next up is a card I made up but the sponsor dropped out of the challenge.. and I love this card so here it is.

Again, Gazelle cutter got a workout.  Alisa from De-signs Made by Me created the Cogs file and i cut them up a ltitle to work for this card. The image is from Digikitty.

challenges this week that I am playing in are
Charizma card challenges  Metal Mickey (brads and metal robot)
Aifactory  (red, white and blue)

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOve the robot card, actually, I love them both, but I really like the robot. Thanks so much for joing my challenge at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME work on all your projects Penny! LOVE the one for Operation Write Home and what a WONDERFUL cause - anyone who receives it will ADORE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.