Monochrome Kraftin Kimmie Challenge

I can tell you,  your going to get sick of these images way before I do, Im in LOVE with them.  I justcoloured up Rupunzel for the Monochrome challenge over at Kraftin Kimmies.  My colour is blue.. I hope that is obvious.
Erin my ten year old says its got too much green in it, but in reality I just didnt have any blue DP paper that went with this.  Its hard to tell in the photo but if you enlarge it you can see the flowers are actually blue... honestly!
Hope you like her.
Pen.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Penny,love that punched border and the sentiment is fabulous!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny - that's one great stamp - she is so cute. I love your colouring. Guess you've got a thing for these stamps now!!!! I had better watch out I think the bug might be catching. Cheers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.