Guest Designer For Crafty Catz

This week I did it Creations Shop is sponsoring the Crafty Catz Weekly challenge with a theme of Buttons and Bows.  I was given this beautiful image to play with


I used my new xpress it copic paper on this image, Im being very particular with its use.
I then decided to grab my spica, and gel rollers soufle's etc and i found out they actually stay shiny.. I had no clue!  Learning curve day for me, and Im happy!  I tried some blending techniques on the image wings and I really like how it turned out and Im playing a little with skin tones.. I must remember to write down what colours I prefer!  I even used dew drops... lots of my secret stash came out to play..



Now onto watermarking images.. I have to say I LOVE Digital scrapbook Artist (its a software program), but to add a watermark to your project its so easy...and i also use this program to open photos and save them in a smaller format for blog posting.  One click and its done.  Simplicity is the key!

Now pop on over to Crafty Catz Weekly challenge  and play along... and also to the shop to check out whats on offer!  Some of my favourite digi's are from here.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, love the flowers with the little pink pearl center. Cute Cute Cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.