Card Makin Mamas



Its an exciting new year ahead at the Card Makin Mama's Challenge blog and we are starting the new year with the theme of "use something new" on your cards.   Well what better chance for me to introduce my newest addtition.. a Blackcat Foilmaster.   Its the baby sister to Monster my cutting machine, and cousin to the Gazelle that I own.   My project was foiled on the sentiment and the little love hearts above the image, the photo doesnt do the foiling justice.  I am sure there are loads of uses for the foil but I have to find them and use them to their full advantage!     My image was purchased last year and yet to be used.. so we can consider that new too.. as was the unopened 6 by 6 inch designer paper!~


We are really looking forward to seeing what you create for this challenge, so jump on in and wow us!  Pop on over to the challenge blog and check out whats up for grabs and link up your projects.

I would also like to link up with Make it Monday where it's always anything goes and Creatilicious who are having a colour challenge of purple, pink, blue and white

5 comments:

  1. Hello Penny. I love your beautiful card. Fab image and love the sentiment to go with it. Just perfect.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...this is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fabulous card! I LOVE your sentiment--it's so beautiful. :) Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining the Creatalicious Challenges this month.

    Hugs Audhild

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!

    Many thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.