When stressed "craft"

As I'm sure half the world is aware, those of is in the Blue Mountains NSW are in the middle of a fire emergency and I've felt sick with worry coming on five days. One of my best friends was at risk but thankfully her home was safe, unfortunately so many lost their homes including my daughters boyfriend and his family. Is simply devastating.

So today I tried to,get my mind of tomorrow's weather forecast and I have made a card.



Gourjuss challenges want string used in their challenge, so I dug through the drawer and found a vintage pink twine to use.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hi Penny.

    I do hope that your worry will soon go away. How devastating for those people affected.

    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card at Totally Gorjuss and I look forward to seeing your card next week.

    Hugs,
    Kathy Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.