Totally Gorjuss - Three Patterned Papers

http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com.au/
Totally Gorjuss Challenge theme this week is

3 Patterned papers

I laughed as I made my card, as I met this criteria with last weeks project too.  Did any of you play along with our Remember theme?

I have been wanting to use banners in a card for a few weeks now, as well as wanting to use vellum for a sentiment panel.  So this week both of my ideas were put to work.
I seem to be regularly inspired by Kristina Werner, and I am an avid You Tube follower of hers, unfortunately she tends to make me want to shop online all the time!  Thankfully I had everything I needed this time, except for Vellum which I picked up last weekend at a craft show (phew)


I definitely think I will use the vellum as a sentiment panel again, it does cover quite a bit of the card but it leaves the details showing underneath.  Ive used two sentiments on this card one from Hero Arts and the other is Paper Smooches (Jibber Jabber).  I stamped with my fiskars stamp press (small).  I had the larger version and didn't love it, so I am surprised that the smaller version definitely works how I expected - LOVE IT.

Please head on over to the challenge blog and link up your projects and also leave me a comment so I know you have visited.

Be sure to visit the Card Makin Mama's blog too where our theme this month is Thanks

Have a great day

Thanks for visiting

1 comment:

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.