Another project


Another project I completed over the weekend.  I had coloured this little girl over a year ago and never popped her on a card.  I went with a fairly simple layout and struggled just to leave it alone.  I am trying to use more white space on cards, which you will notice as I upload my weekend projects over time.  I used my friends jewel setter- I rock setter (which was the but of quite a few jokes) and really liked it, so I am now awaiting my own setter to arrive.

Im entering this beautiful girl into the following challenges
Melonhead - Girly
Cards Galore - Use a stamp or digi
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card I like the way you cut it out going around the image but leaving space on the other side. I have to remember this. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our ATG challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I love the sparkles on the cupcakes. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Melonheadz Friends for the Girly Challenge.

    Emily T.
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.