Teddy Bo Challenge - Bingo



My first official DT Card for Teddy Bo and Im a touch excited (yes still)

The new release is fabulous and I just love the Fawns, I know I shouldn't play favourites... but I will



New Release can be found over at the shop.
There are also some lovely Birthday Blue Buntings in this release too



The Challenge is Bingo


I actually forgot as I was so caught up in the card making and loving the image the challenge themed slipped my mind.  By pure luck I managed to score a bingo Diagonally down the board with
Glitter, Die Cut and Flowers

I have decided that I am not a fan of card bases and did this a card front and then made an easel to stand it up, I used the remaining remnant of the floral paper on the back and then cut a white panel with a spellbinder die which will be writing space.  I think I will use this technique again.   I wasn't overly impressed with the easel file though, I had to do some creative editing.

My fawn is coloured with E40's with a touch of R20 for highlights and just a little of BG13 for the flower.  I don't normally list colours but I will have them listed on the DT blog if you want more detail.

I found a sketch on Pinterest for my card, I really find they help my creativity in terms of layout. 

http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com.au/

Please head over to the Teddy Bo challenge page and enter up your projects

Challenges
Cuttlebug Mania - Leaves (tab, border and butterfly)



Good Luck xxx





6 comments:

  1. Just love the background on this stunning card Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Penny, I am in love with these little guys, can't wait to colour mine up....stunning.xx


    The Journey is the Start



    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so sweet Penny! I love that image and your gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very adorable!!

    Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time and hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.