Challenge for All Dressed Up



Another challenge at All Dressed up and I was lucky enough to choose the image Just Married.

I liked that it was casual and not a formal wedding image, which I find hard to colour up at times.  
My nephew is getting married and this may end up being a card for him, however I may also make a fancy card, who knows!  He is right into cars and motors so this would make him smile.


I would love to see lots of creations linked up on the challenge.  Remember to use an All Dressed up Image on your project.   The Challenge blog states all the rules and there is a Freebie available for use if you aren't yet an owner of these images.

Be sure to check out the other Dressy Girls Blogs too, lots of inspiration to be found.


5 comments:

  1. I love this car Penny.
    It's just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Penny. I love VWs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Thanks for stopping by and playing with us at Mema's Crafts. Good luck and visit again real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunning card Penny - I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Penny - love the tyre tracks under the van!

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.