Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Reminder.

I got given this image months ago for a themed challenge and then promptly forgot to use it.  So time to redeem myself with a post.   Despite me having loads of Xmas cards on hand for the year, I cant stop making more.   Im not sure if its because glitter is a must have or the pops of red make me happy.   I had to laugh with my overload of enamel dots.  I bumped the top one and it decided it wanted to be anything but round.   Im slowly getting used to the Nuvo drops, and it appears nothing is safe from having them added... its nearly as bad as the bedazzling phaze of years past.




Winter Kiddles can be found in the store.

Now its your turn to share, we are all eagerly awaiting your entries into the challenge for the month.
Also have you seen the group over on facebook, there is a monthly progressive challenge to play in.

Challenges
Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes


Thanks for visiting today

1 comment:

  1. So cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping in and leaving a comment, have a great day.